Deutsch English
Forum
Forum
Hauptforum Forum: Plauderecke Thread: I have long admired
I have long admired Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 17.04.2020 um 02:55 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
ylq
User
I have long admired the Leshan Giant Buddha, but it is not as good to see it. On this day, I realized my dream and went to Leshan to visit the Leshan Giant Buddha. We first climbed a mountain road to reach Leshan Giant Buddha Trail mokingusacigarettes.com, huh! Although it is only nine o'clock in the morning Marlboro Lights, the plank road is not deserted, and there is a long line like a long dragon. We are in the back and can only wait patiently ... ten minutes, twenty minutes, one hour ... after waiting so long, we seem to have not moved forward at all, but everyone is waiting patiently. Why is there so much magic on this plank road that attracts us tourists? It turned out that the Buddha was at the foot of the mountain, and he had to follow the auspicious plank road with 333 steps to reach the foot of the mountain in order to see the Buddha. Presumably these tourists rushed here thousands of miles to see the style of the Buddha! It was 11 am to climb to the foot of the mountain. Regardless of the fatigue of climbing the plank road for 2 hours, everyone hurried to the foot of the Buddha to take pictures. At first glance, the Leshan Giant Buddha is really well-deserved, and the toes are almost three meters (self-estimated). The tour guide told us that the Leshan Giant Buddha is 71 meters high, sits about 59 meters high, and has a shoulder width of 28 meters. Two small cars can be parked on the instep The car stayed at the foot of the mountain for a while, and we climbed another mountain along the boardwalk. There are many temples on the mountain Cheap Cigarettes. The tour guide told us that when entering the temple to worship Buddha, you ca n��t step on the threshold because the threshold symbolizes the shoulder of the Buddha. Revelation: The path of life is not easy to go, there are difficulties, we have to take it all at once. In this way, while walking and talking, we quickly came to a temple with three statues in it, and the tour guide told us that the temple was filled with three heroes who built the Leshan Giant Buddha, the most famous of which was Haitong. Monk, he was at the time on Lingyun Mountain, and he saw the rivers of the Three Rivers (Minjiang River, Qingyi River, Dadu River) converging beneath the mountain, breaking the shore, and Zhou Ji was often subverted. So he made a vow to dig the Maitreya Buddha every rock to rely on the boundless mana, and in order to show the world the determination to build the Leshan Giant Buddha, he dug his own eyes. In the representative of Haitong, there are indeed many heroes for the well-being and happiness of the people. The civilization and culture of Buddhism in ancient times have also spread to this day. On the way back, I still have to look at you-Leshan Giant Buddha
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes
NewportCigarettes

IP gespeichert
#2 am 24.12.2020 um 13:06 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
AleksShamles
User
För att du ska kunna sänka dina östrogenniv?er rekommenderar jag att du försöker uppmärksamma den här webbplatsen?länk?, där du kan hitta en bra medicin som definitivt kan hjälpa till

IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »

Unsere Gallerien

No Pictures Added

Benutzerbereich

Neuigkeiten Artikel

Top Match

kein Top Match eingetragen

Kalender Termine

keine Events geplant

Shoutbox

Design ändern