Deutsch English
Forum
Forum
Hauptforum Forum: Plauderecke Thread: Carter Hutton Jersey Womens
Carter Hutton Jersey Womens Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 11.02.2019 um 03:43 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
huangjian123
User
SAN JOSE Nate Thompson Jersey , Calif. (AP) — This may have been the most unusual of Nikolaj Ehlers‘ four career hat tricks.It didn’t make it any less satisfying.Ehlers snapped a tie with 3:07 to go and then completed the three-goal night when he was credited with a score after getting pulled down with San Jose’s net empty, sealing a 5-3 victory for the Winnipeg Jets on Thursday.“The two first ones were almost empty-netters and the third one the puck doesn’t even go into the net,” Ehlers said. “But we got the two points. My line mates made some pretty great plays there. It still feels good.”Ehlers scored in the first period following a bad bounce off the boards that left Martin Jones out of position and then knocked in the game-winner after Blake Wheeler drew Jones out of the net on a wraparound. Ehlers took the pass in the slot and knocked it past Joe Pavelski for the goal.The final score came after Pavelski brought him down with 1:00 remaining, leading to the automatic goal because the Sharks had pulled the goalie. It gave Ehlers 14 goals in his past 22 games, including a second hat trick after he recorded one Nov. 29 against Chicago.“(Ehlers) has a knack to put the puck in the net,” said Wheeler, who assisted on all three of Ehlers’ goals. “Obviously an incredibly dynamic player. He’s doing a good job of being patient, jumping in the holes at the right time and banging them in.”Mason Appleton got his first career goal and Dustin Byfuglien also scored to help the Jets win for the sixth time in seven games. Connor Hellebuyck made 41 saves.Evander Kane had a goal and an assist against his former team and Joe Thornton moved into 10th place all-time in assists for the Sharks, who had won five in a row. Pavelski and Joonas Donskoi also scored, and Jones made 19 saves.“This might have been our best game in the last six games and it was the one we lost Authentic Oscar Fantenberg Jersey ,” coach Peter DeBoer said. “We had a good effort — some unfortunate bounces.”It was an action-packed first period that featured five goals, five power plays, a fight between Barclay Goodrow and Brendan Lemieux, and a handful of big saves.After the teams traded penalties in the opening 40 seconds, the Jets struck first during 4-on-4 play when Byfuglien stripped Brent Burns near the blue line and skated in for the breakaway goal 51 seconds into the game.But in a sign of what was to come, the Sharks answered just 45 seconds later when Thornton forced a turnover that led to an odd-man rush that Kane converted for his first goal in six games against his original team. Thornton’s 1,040th assist tied Marcel Dionne for 10th place all-time.San Jose then took the lead nine seconds after Tyler Myers was called for interference, with Kevin Labanc’s shot from the circle hitting Pavelski’s pants on the way into the net. Pavelski’s 22nd goal in the 36th game of the season equaled his total from all of last season.The Jets responded with two more goals in the next 2:17, starting with Ehlers’ first of the night. Nic Petan then set up Appleton for his first career goal to make it 3-2, and that’s where the game stood after Hellebuyck made a big save on Timo Meier and Burns hit the post on the power play in the final two minutes of the period.The second wasn’t quite as frenzied Tanner Pearson Jersey , although Jones did rob Ehlers late in the period before the Sharks tied it with 5.3 seconds left when Donskoi deflected a pass from Kane into the net.“Tonight was a heavyweight game for us,” said Sharks defenseman Erik Karlsson, who extended his point streak to seven games with an assist. “We wanted to this one. But unfortunately they came away with it. We expect to be one of the top teams. Today we showed it in bits and pieces.”NOTES: Donskoi has 100 career points. … Petan suited up for the Jets after missing the previous 10 games as a healthy scratch, taking the place of Adam Lowry.UP NEXTJets: Visit Vancouver on Saturday.Sharks: Host Los Angeles on Saturday. SEATTLE (AP) — John Barr understood it was likely a foregone conclusion and yet as NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman spoke nearly 3,000 miles away, he found himself getting emotional watching the televisions in the packed bar.Barr was among fans watching Tuesday morning as Seattle was awarded an NHL expansion franchise following a unanimous vote by the Board of Governors in Sea Island, Georgia, ending a lengthy dance between the league and the city that will finally see professional hockey return to the city. Seattle was the first U.S. city to win the Stanley Cup back in 1917. More than 100 years later, they’ll have that chance again.“I was always optimistic but I didn’t think it was ever a guarantee. Might have got a little watery eyed there,” said Barr Carter Hutton Jersey Womens , who has headed up the NHLtoSeattle.com website and been a voice for hockey fans in Seattle. “It’s been a long haul and there’s been some ups and downs but I think the wait is worth it.”The Seattle ownership group organized the watch party as a central gathering spot to celebrate the announcement and hand out swag a short distance from the Seattle Center, where the yet-to-be named team will begin play in a reconstructed Seattle Center Arena in 2021.“Is there a better hockey morning than this morning in Seattle?” said Mayor Jenny Durkan, who took a little of the suspense out of Bettman’s announcement by revealing the outcome of the vote about 10 minutes early. “This is just a great thing for Seattle and I’m so honored to be part of it.”Dave Tippett, an adviser for the ownership group who had a front row seat for all the behind the scenes work that went into the pitch to the NHL, joined the fans in Seattle while his bosses were in Georgia.“It’s been coming a long time. The turning point for me, and this was before I was involved, was watching the season tickets go on sale and in 10 minutes sold 12,000 tickets,” Tippett said. “We knew there was an unbelievable following here so it’s been fun to get to know people here and get to experience some of the excitement of bringing a team here.”For now, the NHL will serve to satisfy Seattle’s winter sports itch that’s existed since the SuperSonics left for Oklahoma City in 2008. There’s also hope that the rebuilt arena and the foundation being laid by the NHL’s 32nd franchise will help bring the NBA back.If there was a tinge of disappointment http://www.kingsproshop.com/authentic-tyler-toffoli-jersey , it came with the decision that the team won’t start until the 2021-22 season.The initial was hope for a 2020 start, but arena renovations may not be done in time. As it stands, team President Tod Leiweke said the hope is the building will open in the first quarter of 2021. The first team to call the facility home will likely be the WNBA’s Seattle Storm, before the NHL team begins in the fall.“I’ve been at this eight years so it’s going to be another two years for 2020, another one for 2021, I can do it,” Barr said. “They have all the information. I think it’s the right call. We want to launch this right.”

IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »

Unsere Gallerien

No Pictures Added

Benutzerbereich

Neuigkeiten Artikel

Top Match

kein Top Match eingetragen

Kalender Termine

keine Events geplant

Shoutbox

Design ändern