keine Umfrage eingetragen

Server Teamspeak

Sponsoren Partner

Statistik

Gast
Deutsch English
Forum
Forum
Hauptforum Forum: Plauderecke Thread: Rise of Kingdoms - Top strongest heroes in the game that everyone must have
Rise of Kingdoms - Top strongest heroes in the game that everyone must have Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 12.02.2020 um 08:40 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
rodeoneerer
User
buy Rise of Kingdoms Gold Here are 4 most popular generals in the game that everyone needs to have to strengthen the civilization in Rise of Kingdoms. There are also rankings of champions from the strongest to the weakest in the ROK

Richard I was King of England, starting from 6/7/1189 until his death. He is known as Richard the Lionheart because of his bravery on the battlefield, as well as his outstanding military leadership. Richard was a Christian commander in the Third Crusade and won significant victories over Islamic leader Saladin. He is also known as a pious king. Referring to Richard in Rise of Kingdoms, players think of a very "commander", has excellent defense. The following article will guide you how to play Richard the First in Rise of Kingdoms in a most basic way!

Constantinus I was the son of King Constantius Chlorus, succeeded in York (England today) after his father died in 306. He was the first leader in Western history to implement the policy of religious freedom; but in fact, Constantinus is not a Christian and uses the image of God in defeating domestic opposition and cheap Rise of Kingdoms Goldconsolidating his power. The Byzantium liturgical calendar, followed by the Eastern Orthodox Church and Eastern Catholic churches, lists both Constantinus I and his mother Helena as two saints. Although not included in the list of Saints of the Latin Catholic Church (Western), Constantinus I is still respected by them as the "Emperor" for his contributions to Christianity. Many parishioners consider Constantinus I, along with Jesus and Paul, the three most important figures in the establishment and development of the Christian church.

Saladin was born in Tikrit, in modern-day Iraq. His name is "Yusuf" and "Salah ad-Din" is a laqab, a nickname meaning "Righteousness of Faith." His family is a family of Kurdish origin and origin. from the city of Dvin in the medieval kingdom of Armenia. His Rawadid tribe was integrated into the Arabic-speaking world around the time. His father, Najm ad-Din Ayyu, was expelled from the city of Tikrit in 1139, and he and his uncle Asad al-Din Shirkuh moved to Mosul. He later served in the army for Imad ad-Din Zengi, who appointed him to command his fortress in Baalbek. After Zengi's death in 1146, his son Nur ad-Din became the regent of Aleppo and leader of the Zengid region.

Alexandros

III of Macedonia, widely known as Alexander the Great or Alexandros the Great, (Greek: Μέγας Αλέξανδρος [2] Megas Alexandros, Latin: Alexander Magnus) (Chinese translation: A Lich Son the emperor) ( July 356 BCE - June 11, 323 BCE), was the 14th King of the Argead family in the Kingdom of Macedonia (336 - 323 BCE), but spared less time in the domination of his home country of Macedonia. During his reign, he spent most of his time in military, conquests, and is considered one of the most successful generals in history, who conquered nearly the entire world that his son people of that time knew before they died; and so he is often regarded as one of the greatest military strategists in human history.

To enhance your adventure and compliment your gameplay, you can Buy Rise of Civilisations (ROC) Resources from our list of reputable sellers here at Z2U.com in a safe secure environment and at cheap rates. Cheap Rise of Kingdoms (ROK) Resources for Sale, get the best deals today!

IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »

Unsere Gallerien

No Pictures Added

Benutzerbereich

Neuigkeiten Artikel

Top Match

kein Top Match eingetragen

Kalender Termine

keine Events geplant

Shoutbox

Design ändern