keine Umfrage eingetragen

Server Teamspeak

Sponsoren Partner

Statistik

Gast
Deutsch English
Forum
Forum
Hauptforum Forum: Server Thread: To all the people The Elder Scrolls Blades Gold think it looks good
To all the people The Elder Scrolls Blades Gold think it looks good Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 13.05.2019 um 12:19 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Fogingsam
User

To all the people The Elder Scrolls Blades Gold think it looks good but haven't played with it. It's good until you get to the quest that you can start when your city is level 3 leaving one to construct shit to level it up. Played with the exact same generic missions for like 2 hours until I got aluminum from chests to construct the place that was alchemy and now I need to grind since it got me to level 3. And of course that your entire chest inventory becomes filled with silver chests so that you can not pick up any wooden chests and nope you can't ruin or sell them. Now what I do would be have 1 wooden torso, that way once I find one it will open up and pick up the new one. Overall is becoming really fucking boring playing with The Elder Scrolls Blades.

The Elder Scrolls Blades may be among the most boring The Elder Scrolls Blades games there's. The battle is a snooze fest. While narrative hasn't been their strong suit. I do not even know if is a real story here. Interacting with things and moving about is dull. Now they are trying to suck as much money from people with their stupid gem bullshit (I guess that they did in-app purchases with that Fallout game); you're a big company - just release a game that's one time pay.Everything about The Elder Scrolls Blades lacks innovation and attention. They are just pumping bullshit out since they understand their faithful fans will put up with it and pay them money to open these chests that are stupid quickly or buy those god damn'special offers'.

When did gambling not become about ESO Mobile Gold - however about how many trades you can whittle from someone? I can't stand what this company has become. I'm grateful for their early work and that I will remember A Link To The Past, Dragon Warrior Morrowind fondly for the rest of my life along other greats like FFVII - along with other RPG games that pushed at the bounds. But they're a shell of the former self now.

IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »

Unsere Gallerien

No Pictures Added

Benutzerbereich

Neuigkeiten Artikel

Top Match

kein Top Match eingetragen

Kalender Termine

keine Events geplant

Shoutbox

Design ändern