keine Umfrage eingetragen

Server Teamspeak

Sponsoren Partner

Statistik

Gast
Deutsch English
Forum
Forum
Hauptforum Forum: Server Thread: The signature dribble styles introduced in NBA 2K20
The signature dribble styles introduced in NBA 2K20 Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 14.01.2021 um 09:15 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Kingang
User

Try out NBA 2K21 MT Coins new gameplay controls with its presentation in 2 weeks

Seriously, if you place movie of NBA 2K21 side by side with NBA 2K20 I'd challenge you to spot the difference in the images. This implies last year's flaws have carried over: players still seem great, but out of those superstars such as Kawhi Leonard and LeBron James there is something a small generic concerning the layouts.

Some faces have too small detail and remarkably large players like Shaquille O'Neal (who is rostered about the"All-Time Lakers" squad readily available in the demo) do not own the same type of enormous existence they do in actual life.

Luckily, the longer I spent with the new shot-stick mechanic, the more NBA 2K21 began to distinguish itself. The new shot meter, which necessitates aiming shots rather than just time them, is utilized entirely with the right analog stick. It needs a straight pull downward (or upward, when pushing toward the basket) and then centering the rod inside the sweet spot on the tube. Not only did I find this new shot meter vastly more challenging, it also fixed a handful of other problems I have had with Where to buy mt 2k21 for a long time.

IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »

Unsere Gallerien

No Pictures Added

Benutzerbereich

Neuigkeiten Artikel

Top Match

kein Top Match eingetragen

Kalender Termine

keine Events geplant

Shoutbox

Design ändern